liveIreland

Irish Internet Radio and TV from Dublin, Ireland.

This should be a really fun exercise. Post a photo of whatever you want and give it a caption in Irish. Comments are encouraged. You can post as many photos as you like but post each one seperately (one photo/caption per reply). I'll be the first.

One more thing: You should size down your photos. The one I posted is 1024 x 800 and this is on the large side. 800 pixels on the longest side is probably better!

Views: 26

Replies to This Discussion

Go raibh maith agat, Pierre!
Sith agus sláinte ´bha!
Sónia
An Cailín Deas Rua

Seo neacht dom. Tá! Tá sí go hálainn! Go raibh míle maith agat a Pierre!

Dordveidhil agus Anam.

(Thanks for the compliments, Pierre. That little girl is very sweet. Go raibh maith agat, mo cara.)
Cello and soul! Maith thú a Rodrigo!
Beautiful shot Pierre!

Dia dhuit a Alexandre!
Is simple Alexandre, you just have to clic on the color button ( the last one) if you put your mouse on the buttons on top in the dialog box you will see what they means. The First button is to put the word you write in bold and the last one is to add a image. First type your message, then clic on the color button and add the photo you want to put there from your computer ( you have to open the folder file where you keep your photos and then clic on the photo you want to post) and then for last, add your post. Hope you can understand my English.
Slán agus beannacht!
Sónia

Glan sáile ar a trá de an Arrábida sliabh in Setúbal.
Clear water on a beach of the Arrábida mountain in Setúbal.
Alexandre forgive me to take your photo and words. I am just trying to help you. Your post should be seen like that:

Scátáil siad cara sa Lafontaine páirc, Montréal sa an geimhreadh.
Very difficult for me, I am sure! I am just beginning to learn gaeilge! :o(

RSS

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service