liveIreland

Irish Internet Radio and TV from Dublin, Ireland.

Every few days, I will be posting a new question, poll, etc.

Views: 35

Replies to This Discussion

Here you go, a question that requires a little research.

------------------------------------------------------------------
When was the composer for the Riverdance music born?
------------------------------------------------------------------
Bill Whelan was born May 22, 1950.. in Limerick...
Very good! I'm almost considering making a point system for this section. I'll think of a new question later, I'm actually about to start teaching a piano lesson.

~Shawn McCoy
Alright, new question for a new day. A double question actually... Might requre a bit of work. Yay!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The person mentioned in question one, is she/he a cat or dog person?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And for the next,

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What would you have to do to a picture of the irish flag to make it Pink, Black, and Blue? How about lime green, white, and yellow?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A) Cat?
B) Reverse the colors?

See, I should have attempted to answers these AFTER I had my first cuppa, not BEFORE.
Yes, you are right about Enya liking cats more, now about the colors thing... If by reverse the colors, you mean invert, you are also right about that. Now what about Lime Green, White, and Yellow? If anyone wants to attempt that part, go ahead. If not, here's the next question...
Hmm, I'm braindead at the moment. Uh, I guess here's a few easy ones. Whoever submits first WITH THE RIGHT ANSWERS wins. I will be making a point system soon by the way.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
1. "Little green men" can refer to two things. Name them.
2. Name two Irish beers.
3. The dude who made myspace, Tim or Tom?
---------------------------------------------------------------------

GO!!
Alright, looks like this one is dead. Answers are :

Lephrachuans and Aliens
Guinness and Killian's, etc.
Tom
Damn, I didn't even see this before the answers. I would have scored 100%!
Here's the next one!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name a celtic musician whose brother or sister is also a musician.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Extra points go to additional answers!
Siobhán MacGowan, Shane's sister!
Good! You get 10 points. Yah, to anyone reading this, each correct answer is worth 10 points. Sometimes I will award extra credit. I won't always say when either.

RSS

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service