liveIreland

Irish Internet Radio and TV from Dublin, Ireland.

SURE LOVE COMMUNICATING WITH FELLO KERRY PEOPLE. DROP A LINE, PERHAPS WE COULD CHAT A BIT. JOHNBOY

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Was a kerry girl for about 6 months. It was wonderful. I lived in Tralee. Where are you located in Kerry?
I AM NOW IN TALLAHASSEE, FLORIDA,USA...........MOST OF MY FAMILY IS STILL IN CASTLE ISLAND ON MY MOTHERS SIDE, AND KILGARVAN ON MY FATHERS. I GO BACK EVERY YEAR TO SEE FRIENDS AND FAMILY. SOMETIMES TAKE A FEW FOLKS ON TOUR. GLAD YOU ENJOYED YOUR STAY IN KERRY, I LOVE IT DEEPLY.
WHAT A BIG DIFFERENCE- FLORIDA AND COUNTY KERRY! HOW FORTUNATE THAT YOU GO BACK EACH YEAR. I WOULD LOVE TO GO BACK BUT WORK DOESN'T PERMIT TIME RIGHT NOW...EVEN THOUGH IRELAND STILL SEEMS TO CALL TO ME AND I HAVE THE LONGING TO GO HOME...ODD AS THAT SOUNDS. I MISS BALLYHAIGUE AND FENITT AND THE PUB AT THE GRAND HOTEL IN TRALEE...I MISS IT ALL. KERRY IS A BEAUTIFUL COUNTY TO BE SURE. COLD IN WINTER THOUGH. I REMEMBER WATCHING THE LITTLE PELLETS OF ICE BOUNCE ON THE HEARTH AS THEY CAME DOWN THRU THE CHIMNEY! THE IRISH MYSTS HAVE YOU SOAKED IN MINUTES IF YOU DON'T GO OUT PREPARED LOL. SO MANY GRAND MEMORIES...I WAS BLESSED FOR SURE TO HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE THERE.
Hi Johnboy,
I was born in Kerry but moved to the USA when I was 3. I have recently returned and met a lot of my family. I love it over there.
Mary
PLEASED TO MEET YOU YOUNG LADY. WHERE IN KERRY IS YOUR FAMILY'S HOME TOWN ? AND ALSO YOUR FAMILY NAME BOTH SIDES.
KEEP IN TOUCH.....JOHNBOY

RSS

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service