liveIreland

Irish Internet Radio and TV from Dublin, Ireland.

What TWO cars would you buy and why?

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

and

pretty hot stuff those two actually!
NOW WE ARE TALKING..THIS IS A GREAT RIDE.....WOW AND A 8 BALL ! VW IS A GREAT MAKE OF VEHICLE AND I SE MANY HERE IN CANDA.........CAN TRULY GET OUT OF THE RATTLED CITY AND ENJOY WEEKENDS....LET ME KNOW WHEN YOUR GOING AND COUNT ME IN...I SHALL BRING THE BEER...( besides i am known to be a great companion and i know every quite spot in BC )........ENJOY IT AND THE COLOR IS SIMPLE PERFERTTTTTTTTT
Toyota Rav 4 and Toyota mini van--the former, because it is a hot little sporty get about car, fully loaded with safety features and the latter because I own one and it is awesome and safe, has auto sliding doors and dvd (well they come with them, but mine just has one auto dor and I have a portable dvd palyer for my little one.) Once you own Toyota, you might not want to change, unless a beamer appeals to oyu.
Mazda Miata and one of those goofy smart cars that are like the size of a shopping cart. Why? I love small cars. Actually, I hate big cars. They just freak me out... That's why I've been driving my vespa around everywhere.
Hey, Shawn, what kind of Vespa do you have? I used to have a '79 P200E. Sure do miss it...
http://mefast.com/Roketa/R/MC-13-250/MC-13-250S.jpg

I think that's the exact one I have. Beautiful deal, got it for $800 and it only costs me like $7 a month to fill it up with the best gas :)
I've got a pic of me on mine on my profile, it's 150 cc, Roketa. I accidentally went on the highway with it a few nights ago, WOW. It's like taking a toy jeep on the autobahn, lol.
Ronnie...this is a easy question for me.......if I won the lottery I certainly can think of better ways to enjoy and share the takings.......help some people out in life that are less fortunate then I. Perhaps set them up with a car in order for those to get work and have less struggles.

As for me, I am a simple Irishgirl fortunate to be living in BC Canada at the moments. I drive a Jeep TJ which gets me out of the city to the forest and 4x4 where ever I can get too. You ask what vehicle..maybe a newer one that would be more reliable..."Landrover" now we are really talking....gps would be grand as I adventure far into the mountains in BC and I can never get lost!!! The second vehicle of course is really a ATV .....called the "Grizzly" ....that is another way I can get deep into the old logging/ back roads to the quaint lakes that are untouched my man. Like i said, Erin is a simple women that is not materialistic....however the only thing I shall be greedy about is it has to be the color GREEN...you see being Irish its a must!.........

For the rest of you..you can wish for those expensive cars with leather seats and push that button to get you to a crowded shopping malls where no one meets or is interested in getting to know anyone! But then again everyone has choices. Well that tis my view on it anyhow....thanks for asking and have a grand day...Erin O'Connor herself

RSS

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service