liveIreland

Irish Internet Radio and TV from Dublin, Ireland.

Ok, guess what number I'm thinking of RIGHT now!

Views: 40

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The numbers 11, 22 and 33 are considered numbers master in numerology and the only ones that should not be reduced when obtained in a numerological study.
In particular I like of the number 11 and 33, because they are connected with some important events, with a lot of meaning for me, that have happened in my live. Most of all, spiritual experiences.
That is why I like of the numbers 33 and 11.
That it is great Pierre! We all have a favorite number or more than one. I like for several numbers, not just one, but that two are special in a spiritual way. You know Pierre, in numerology with our date of birth you can know your lucky number for each year. And with our first and last name we can know the number that defines our personality and many other things that could help us to understand who we are, our personal abilities and difficulties. With the ancient science called as scale of Pythagoras we can do a study on our personality very interesting.
I am going to check out the number 8 of my cd´s, that’s for sure Pierre! You mention number 88 and it makes me to remember the eighties… youth… great music productions… great times…
If I knew then what I know today... :o(
Well, it is time to look forward!
By the way Ronnie, why do you ask?
Oh, because I find it interesting to read why people like certain numbers. i have 3 favorite numbers - 5, 17, and 23.
23 used to be my favorite number for many years. 00 hoolds enormous menaing for me too.
OK! After much re-tooling of the rules of this game, we're back. The rules are as stated: I will choose a number and you will guess it. There.

I am thinking of a number between ONE.... and ONE THOUSAND.

Felicia, I have a VERY funny feeling you might know this number!
YOU, my friend, are ABSOLUTELY SPOT ON!

Now, the trouble is what do you give a man that has so much, as evidenced by this fantastic picture:

You won before you even began playing this game!
well done pierre-good call ronnie. miss chating but internet access is REALLY high here. slan
11 is the number that i most admire
at least for today since 11 was past
as is my progressing age!
Well ! let's see, it's thursday, I say it's # 1 {christ it's 1 more day till the weekend} If that's not right your a workaholic. If it's right, shit take friday off and have a good long weekend. Take care. John
John-that's great!

John McCann Sullivan said:
Well ! let's see, it's thursday, I say it's # 1 {christ it's 1 more day till the weekend} If that's not right your a workaholic. If it's right, shit take friday off and have a good long weekend. Take care. John
23! A wonderful number and my age (for the 13th time)! Lol.

RSS

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service