liveIreland

Irish Internet Radio and TV from Dublin, Ireland.

Post your very best images of Ireland here. Please let us know where and when the photo was taken and any other interesting information on the shot. Hopefully we will get some interesting stuff and some lively discussion!

Views: 57

Replies to This Discussion

Go maith! Thanks!
I like the shots - I'm not sure if I had used another 'cropping' of the first one though. I think with not so much space above the statue it would 'work' even more.
I like Robert's version - he's a great help :)

Felicia, Here's my version of your excellent image. I did a levels adjustment, converted to grayscale, split-toned and cropped in Adobe Lightroom. I added a border and text in Photoshop. That's it.
What do you think?
Thansk Robert--that is reallly hot. Anyway to send it ot me at feliciamaisey@comcast.net? I would really love to print this and frame it now.
I'll work on the full size image and send it later. This one is sized down but I can re-do it easily. Glad you like it!
thanks!
OK, it's on the way!

Celtic Cross
Nice shot Bill! Where was this one taken?
This was actually taken by a co-worker,Phil Cooley,who was lucky enough to get a business photography trip to Scotland and went to Ireland on his own when he got finished. I believe this was taken in a church just outside of Dublin.It was a great shot and I had to have a copy. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I get the next assignment. Believe me, I'll fill up some 4 gig cards!
It is too easy to use mega cards when there! I always take close to 1,000 snaps.
LOL...
speaking of cards - I only have two - and the larger one died on me - fortunately after I downloaded the photos that were on the card - phewww... ;)

I like the cross... do you know if it was processed with some filter? It looks like it was softened somehow.

RSS

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service