liveIreland

Irish Internet Radio and TV from Dublin, Ireland.

Hi folks,
This is a space to talk about celtic-traditional music from others countries and places. I want to share with you some interesant bands and I hope you will do the same.
Enjoy the music!!

Tags: celtic, music, traditional

Views: 1424

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

oh yeah baby u start meet m,the best site is yours so.....and that about something i love any could feel too,i no need explain more tak care everyonae and hope people litsen that choices and then write opinions .etc,enjoy everyone
tak care,muakas

Tittibruni said:
Jesus Christ, you never stop!! Do you have time to breath? Jajaja. I´m agree with you Eiresonia. I have things to says about these and another bands... I need to find time to write!!
the Irish traditional band Teada'. ,I CANT FIND MORE INFORMATION ,WELL ONE GROUP I DONT KNOW,SO ANY CAN HELP M?....EVEYONE ENJOY.XXX
I GOT TO ASK ,WHEN ANY REPLY OR NO COMMENT MEANS THAT XPIRE THE GROUP?
I KNOW NOW WHY ANY ANSWER MY LAST COMMENT ASKING FOR INFORMATION OF A GROUP:T'EADA.
WELL,IS FUNNY HOW I GIVING INFORMATION AND WHEN I NEED EVEN TITTI DOSENT HELP OR MAY B ANYONE KNOW.
IN ANY CASE IM FIND MISELF AND FOR NO HAPPEND AGAIN IN CASE ANY LIKE TEADA TOO...
HERE: INFLUENCED BY CLANNAD,(well is a friend here at myireland that got their name so im invite chat with him,he help m so is a friend allready)
Biography:
Irish traditional band Téada (the name means "strings") formed in 2001 and quickly landed a spot on the Irish television show Flosc, which gave the group a platform and an immediate audience. Gradually expanding the lineup to include John Blake (flute, guitar, piano), Sean McElwain (bouzouki, banjo), Oisin Mac Diarmada (fiddle), Paul Finn (button accordion, concertina), Damien Stenson (flute), and Tristan Rosenstock (bodhran), Téada's vibrant interpretations of traditional reels, jigs, and hornpipes have made them a popular draw on the Celtic festival circuit worldwide. The self-titled Téada was released in 2003, followed by Give Us a Penny and Let Us Be Gone in 2004, both from Green Linnet Records. Lá An Dreoilín appeared in 2004 from Gael-Linn. Compass Records released Inné Amárach in 2006.
pd:I HOPE THE UNION OF THESE CELT MUSIC NEVER ENDS,IS A SOUL ,ARTISTS ,ETC IN COMUN,SO ....HELPFULL TOO TO MEET SAME FEELINGS AND GOOD LISTENERS,OF COURSE LOT INFORMATION TOO,
WELL HAPPY XMAS FOR EVERYONE AND THE BEST WISHES AND PLENTY LOVE...xxx
Thanks for the information Eiresonia. I have never listened Téada, but if I have a change I will watch them!
ye,do it,u will enjoy them,im glad u thank m, so 4 wath b friends,thanks too.XXX
Today,Im remember when i was a kid ,and taked any litle trip with my Father,and listen in his car:sinead o'connor,well tak time for him(with likes,like:the pogues,the fureys,the dublinners,..well another stile)listen my music,and when wasnt mencioned the artist better,because he only know her for the polemcs,so usually ,i was play straight away,and them he definetly enjoy with me,and a litle older he enjoy to a similar influence of :IN TUA NUA,so i love remember their music,because im remember my father(in peace will rest)and make a litle honor talk about them ,in case any know yet who re in tua nua ,and who know love to remember:
Celtic rock septet, with more emphasis on the "rock." Their instrumentation includes pipes, whistles, and violin, as well as electric instruments. Members include vocalist Leslie Dowdall, violinist Steve Wickham, Brian O'Briaian, Martin Colncy, and Vinnie Kilduf. They were discovered by U2's Bono and signed to Island, later moving to Virgin, and released a series of singles that only received minor attention. Wickham joined the Waterboys in 1986 and was replaced by Angela De Burca.So my best recomended for a day like today.kissXXXX
i like to add here a litle piece of traditional galician dance,i hope enjoy everyone wachting how we dance at the ritm of celt galician pipes,XXX
Attachments:
well sorry for the tecnical problem im attach the picture so no audio and video,sorry....
i think titti,we ,galicians,need invite a nice drink, the "queimada," is made by continually stirring burning alcohol in this large bowl. Before drinking it, all the participants are given a print-out of an incantation of sorts. I won't include any of that here -- it is for everyone discover, hopefully in person!

ps.fly to st.james,santiago compostela,take car ,bus,to lugo and i take any to the best destilations likors twon,PORTOMARIN,OK.usually got a celebration celt at night of "meigas"=witches",dance and people from any celt culture is mix here,and got the tradition lots of years,we hope for more too.
take care everyone,XXXX
Oh, the lovely "Queimada". In my group of galician friends I am the master of the Queimada. I´ve already prepare one in Dublin with my friends. I need to get more "aguardiente" (firewater) to prepare more!!
uhh!
joH!now i really want to try your own way making "queimada"..........so.............................................when do u invite,....all of us?..........jajjaja
of course we saw your picture.

Im find out ,your galician friends group u say,so in the email i was send u today,i got reason when ,supposing,talk about sure u b usually with spanish people and mencioned that waths happend then on your english,,,,jajajaja
any way ,i envy u for that u still there ,im waiting for back some day....
enjoy your party today.

u know,everyone ,these guy got celtic original cd's and he lefts,forgot in galicia,
well here helps.that we enjoy a same music likes,so is "burning in ours head the sound and letter"will we remember allways and share.,he enjoy and any for that reason celt music,mix,etc so all feeling the same aH?
take care,XXX
Today,I would like remember :KIERAN GOSS.
THE firts ,personally,celt solo artist of my generation 80s.-90s.And i loved.
Kieran Goss is one of Ireland's most romantic singer/songwriters. With melodies that reflect the influence of such American pop-folk singers as James Taylor and Paul Simon and Irish singer/songwriters such as Christy Moore, Goss aims at the heart with his poetic lyricism. A former sideman for Elvis Costello, Joe Jackson, Moore, Clannad, and both Mary and Frances Black, Goss has garnered acclaim with three powerful solo albums:brand new star,new dayand worse than pride,...well enjoy everyone my favorite song too:love is just around the corner. well,4 me lovely,
enjoy..............take careXXX

RSS

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service