liveIreland

Irish Internet Radio and TV from Dublin, Ireland.

Hi folks,
This is a space to talk about celtic-traditional music from others countries and places. I want to share with you some interesant bands and I hope you will do the same.
Enjoy the music!!

Tags: celtic, music, traditional

Views: 1459

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Teada played here in Ohio last weekend. Wonderful group - really rooted in the tradition. For news, just go to www.teada.com . All the lads are excellent, but my special favorite is Tristan Rosenstock on bodhran. He has a singular style, and is awsome!!!
Do you know "Modena City Ramblers" from Italy ?
My favorites outside Ireland are: Solas, Liz Carol,
One night more,i was runnig and fly 12 houers one way,12 back just for the best day,well second best day,caus on july and las 11 september The greaters Chieftains was come with Carlos Nuñez and the Symphonic Galician Band on a apoteosic night!!!!
These year thanks to the xacobeum theObradoiro Square its allways full of stars:The Chieftains,and Carlos.! The Saint Jame´s Lane dressing Santiago full of people like never saw !!.Carlos was study recording"15 years ago with these:Irish masters"and win a Grammy for 1st galician music.AND for me was amazing listen :Muiñeira de Saraste,sensitive:the chieftains ,carlos and symphonic band just mixed that great than month later and stell fell right now ....amazing!!The Jimmi Hendrix of the pipe!!!and the Masters of Universe=The chief""
and another free concert was yesterday at my twon opened:San Froilan,2010!!! and was sorprise cause a gruop cancell at last moment the concert(we expect:buika)and was comming a better sorprise:Susana Seivanne,an saying:Boas!!good night!!and no,no,Im not Buika!!,hahha!!!!any could believe,cause we consider better than was expect,well we galicians and if for honomastic partys we dont have galician musicians sure wekill the mayor::.hahah
but so great!!!!never expect get 2 days free andb on my twon these year for saint froilan,and better with good music!!!she was come with the new cd hot,just from N.Y. to 1st stop:Lugo!!Amazing way of sorprise too!!and she know how to amenisize the people,even with rain,jajajajTo all my dears:Come to Lugo,Come to Saint Froilan!!everyone enjoy even the best guess of full party week:The pulpo(octopus)ummmmm ña,ñam!!
so may i dont have holydays thse year,but i get by free days the better ones:25 july:chieftains,11 sept more chiefttains and better than ever with galician band and Carlos,and 4 october:San froilan:Susana Seivanne!!
thank al make my days!!!and farawa they alls are my better sensation and moments!!!
well,Hello Alls!!Dear fiends!!:Deragon,Titti,Bill Marguesson,....etc!!Long time ago since last....How re urselfs keeping?hope get soon replys!take care alls,plenty kissesXXX
Dia dhuit! dear Dera!
thanks for all ur kind words!.Hw re you?and camon make true ur wish and come to Lugo,I´ll personally be ur special tourist guide"hahah nd will b great to see u Dera!You know u have the doors open,no need worry for where stay,and we will enjoy lots!!hahah,Im apreciaete u so much,u re so kind,and great too,special!1haha
well enjoy life ,take care,hope see u at Lugo someday.....Slan go foil! hope we speak again soon,t care
XXX
I would like to post a note about Idir, celtic music from north africa "Berbere" music :)
hello my dears!!
i like to tell a litle strory,sorry about the capitals,ad enjoy alls:

PRECEPT OF "LEPRECHAUNS" BY:MICHAEL JAMESON,IRISH MISIONER.WHO FELT LUKY AND WAS INSPIRED WITH:"Caoineadh Songs of SEAMUS ENNIS AND PETER KENNEDY":

-ABOUT THE MONEY:

.THE MONEY COULD BUY THE HOUSE BUT NO THE HOME.

.COULD BUY THE WACHT BUT NO THE TIME.

.MAY B BUY THE BED BUT NO THE DREAMS.

.COULD BUY A BOOK BUT NO THE KNOWLDGE.

.COULD MAY BUY A DOCTOR BUT NO THE HEALTH.

.COULD PAY A POSITION BUT NO THE RESPECT.

.COULD BUY THE BLOOD BUT NO THE LIFE.

.THE MONEY COULD BUY OR PAY SEX BUT NO THE LOVE.

.THE PRECEPTS OF LEPRECHAUNS GIVES LUCKYNESS,COMING UP WITH LESSONS OF LITLE KNOWLEDGE TO PUT AT OUR LIFES....
Yes dear Dera!!!unpriceless our friendship!!
dia dhuit Deragon!!hw u b kpping urself?...nice words allways u have for m...cant waitt to meetu and yous hahahah,cause will b as lovely as u allway sound!!!hahSlan g foil!!Go raibh mile maith agat. Sonia
take care,enjoy life cause is shrot,many kssesXX
Dia Dhuit Deragon!!
thanks again,hhahah hope u extend all u can at least untyll we meet,hahah
u so enjoyable too,...and like saaid:Life its Short!!1
Broke the rules,forgive quick,kiss slowly,and leasy,love really truelly,and never stop smile for so much the motive looks extrange,because may b look like the life not is like the party we alls expect but for the wile we re here:LETS DANCE!!!
take care lots dera!!many kissesXXXX
nice!now i know a litle more hahahhahope the dance come son litsening celt irish music anddrinkking guinness,hahaahhtake care,go raibh my agat mo chairde!!see u soon,ok?XXX
ahhh look,about philosophy u remember me something,hope alls enjoy too:
When i was at Belfast one sunday,years ago(,just my 1st days arrive and living at Wexford,Ç)i wnet 4 visit,,ok,i pop up on a pub,and when i look beside me one phylosoy teacher was invite m(pay my pint)with the excuse of :hw my big eyes didn observe right the mayonesse botle?hahahah so the He,put me a example of life comparing the mayonesse botle:(if i not emember wrong,i think he tells me something like):-WITH ImAGINATION(CAUSEWAS PUBLIC PLACe AND SURE ALLS KEEPING LOOK CRAZY IF WE DO)PROCED TO EMPTY THE BOTLE OF MAYONESSE AND THEN PUT INSIDE MANY GOLF BALLS...(SORRY 4 TH CAPITALS,HAHAH)..THEN HE ASK IF THE BOTLE WAS FULL?-I SAY YES.....THEN ,HE SAID TAKE A MARBLES BALLS AND FULL THE BOTLE.,AND THE MARBLES FILL THE SPACES LIVED BY GOLF BALLS,AND .ASK AGAIN IF WAS FULL?...I SAID YES....SO THEN HE SAID BRING A BOX OF SAND AND HE SAID FILL THE BOTLE ALL THE SPACES LIFT BY THE BALLS...ASK AGAIN IF WAS FULL...MORE CONVICED I WAS SAID YES!...AND THN HE FINNISH WITH FULL COOFE INSIDE THE BOTLE AND OBVIUSLY WAS COMPLETY FULL!!!..AFTER I LAUGH OF EXPERIMENT,HE MENTION :HE WANTS I GET THAT THE BOTLE SHOWS,REPRESENT THE LIFE"-THE GOLF BALLS ARE:FAMILY,SONS,FRIENDS,HEALTH,ALLS PASSIONATE US,...AND ARE THINGS THAN EVEN IF WE LOST ALL TE REST,OUR LVES STILL PLENTY FULL LIKE THE GOLF BALLS..-THE MARBLES ARE THE OTHER THINGS WE CARE HOUSE,WORK,CAR....AND THE SAND ALL THE REST-"AND IF WE PUT FIRTS THE SAND ,DONT WILL B SPACE FOR GOLF OR MARBLES BALLS,..THE SAME HAPPENDS IN OUR LIFES,IFWE LOST ALL OUR ENERG IN LITLE THINGS WE NEVER GOT SPACE FOR THE THINGS REALLYCARE ABOUT!...PRESS ATTENTION TO ALL MAKE U HAPPY..PLAY WITH YOUR SONS,B WITH OUR FIENDS,GOING OUT WIT UR WIFE OR HSBY LIKE IF IS TE LAST...ALLWAYS WILL B SPACE FOR THE RET,U SEE?MAKE PRIORITYS,AND CARE THEM,CAUSEREST ARE SAND!"-AND HERE I WAS ASK ABOUT THE COFFEE,AND HE SA AGAIN:-ITS GOOD U ASK,,BECAUSE DOSENT MATTER HW MUC UR LIFE LOOKS BUSSY JUST LLWAYS TIME FOR A COUPLE COOFFES WITH A DEARS FRIENDS!"-
SO what else can tell u allways b there for u and friends and y doors open,ok?take care,cause im apreciate myfriends lots!!
kissesXXX
me too DEAR DERA!!and caus im rushing now,and cant stop more so all i say its =item to all!!!god bless u too!!

RSS

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service