liveIreland

Irish Internet Radio and TV from Dublin, Ireland.

Liz Carroll and John Doyle will be performing in Victoria, BC on November 17th, at Fairfield United Church.Separately, they are geniuses of their instruments, exciting performers and composers who take the tradition of Irish music in daring, inventive, new directions. Together, Liz Carroll & John Doyle have combined their talents into dynamic live stage shows and recordings, including their first as a duet, which was released in 2005 on Compass Records. I highly recommend downloading Lost in the Loop From Calabash Music a Fair Trade Music company.

Views: 190

Replies to This Discussion

aïe aïe Aïe WWM, sorry for not writing too much... very busy here at this time of year... i'll try and get the CD in Ireland (23 days to go...) it's on my list.
DIscovered "Moriarty" yesterday, check them out... really good...
Bises
Evo
Finally, Evo... did you get THAT GREAT recording, where they both are (in my opinion) at the really top of their own musical skills...?
If yes... I'd love to read your comments... and probably Element would love it too... ;-)
Cheers...!
Ok..here´s an Update for all of you fine Fiddlemusic lovers

Liz Caroll is touring:
# Sunday, September 21, 2008 Indianapolis, IN festival featuring Liz Carroll Indy's Irish Fest

Saturday, September 27, 2008 Walsenburg, CO fiddle workshops and collaborative concert with Liz Carroll & other artists Spanish Peaks International Celtic Music Festiva

Sunday, October 12, 2008 Roxbury, NY festival featuring Liz Carroll Fiddlers! 15

And the List goes on and on over here

RSS

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service