liveIreland

Irish Internet Radio and TV from Dublin, Ireland.

was any one in  Derry in72 i was in local swimming baths on blood y sunday approx 200 yds from bogside . i also had the honour of an apperition of our lady on black mountain in belfast jan. 1969.?

Views: 25

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

1 have a god son in whitehead. i met the most beautiful girl in the world at therapy dance drama class at altnegalvin hospital in1972 .it was love at first sight we had one dance . ilooked for her the next day & the  next & the next for a month and was told by authorities she had been taken away because they thought we werent compatible iwas discharged 3 months later and wrote hospital authorities to find out where was and recieved letter saying she had taken her own life and put her head in a gas oven . i ended back up in purdesyburn belfast with another breakdown.40 years later ifind out shes alive and being kept in a secret location if anyone knows where my lady in red is please contact me her name is barbra smith mothers is gloria?

i lived in belfast. i know all about the troubles. i came from the pound loney milford st. i was in long kesh for a spell.i now live in the usa.

RSS

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service