liveIreland

Irish Internet Radio and TV from Dublin, Ireland.

Tom Schultz's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"HI Bruno: it's just a guess, but you may be looking for the song "Here's a health to…"

Tom Schultz replied Sep 9, 2010 to What's everyone's favorite Irish music group?

261 Jun 14
Reply by Brad Williams

"Gan doubt, Gerry is one fabulous banjo player, but at the moment I'd cast my vote fo…"

Tom Schultz replied Mar 1, 2010 to What's everyone's favorite Irish music group?

261 Jun 14
Reply by Brad Williams

"Gleichfalls, mon ami. We have a sculpture made from several meters of the Wall in my…"

Tom Schultz replied Nov 9, 2009 to What's everyone's favorite Irish music group?

261 Jun 14
Reply by Brad Williams

"I've already mentioned that the Fuchsia band is one of my faves, but if you get a ch…"

Tom Schultz replied Nov 9, 2009 to What's everyone's favorite Irish music group?

261 Jun 14
Reply by Brad Williams

"There's a gansey load of good bands out there. You might want to check out The Elder…"

Tom Schultz replied Nov 8, 2009 to What's everyone's favorite Irish music group?

261 Jun 14
Reply by Brad Williams

"You know, there is always more to choose from, so I'm going to add some new faves to…"

Tom Schultz replied Sep 24, 2009 to What's everyone's favorite Irish music group?

261 Jun 14
Reply by Brad Williams

"Hiya Coll: Good choices. If you like those groups, you might want to give a listen t…"

Tom Schultz replied May 12, 2009 to What's everyone's favorite Irish music group?

261 Jun 14
Reply by Brad Williams

"Good choice, Teri. And you're right. Kevin is a super musician, and a really nice gu…"

Tom Schultz replied Apr 5, 2009 to What's everyone's favorite Irish music group?

261 Jun 14
Reply by Brad Williams

"Wow -- so much to choose from, but here are my picks. 1. Planxty 2. Bothy Band 3. Ch…"

Tom Schultz replied Mar 23, 2009 to What's everyone's favorite Irish music group?

261 Jun 14
Reply by Brad Williams

"Kennef, a mhic, There are so many great ones. In the book, In search of the craic, t…"

Tom Schultz replied Jun 6, 2008 to Single Greatest Pub song ever?

94 Apr 18, 2010
Reply by Kees a.k.a. Tinwhistle

RSS

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service