liveIreland

Irish Internet Radio and TV from Dublin, Ireland.

Siusan O'Rourke & Zig Zeitler's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Well.. I am a singer as well and I write quite a bit for Both audiences that I perfo…"

Siusan O'Rourke & Zig Zeitler replied Sep 26, 2010 to Ballads and the like

3 Sep 26, 2010
Reply by Siusan O'Rourke & Zig Zeitler

"Yes we destroy things every day in this country to put up Rite Aids on every corner…"

Siusan O'Rourke & Zig Zeitler replied Jul 6, 2010 to The Hill of Tara

38 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by Alexandre Boulet

"The Folks that have petitioned against this and those that are truely insensed about…"

Siusan O'Rourke & Zig Zeitler replied Jul 6, 2010 to The Hill of Tara

38 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by Alexandre Boulet

"Ahhh.. The Washington one sounds alot like 70% of whats happening out there. For tho…"

Siusan O'Rourke & Zig Zeitler replied Jun 28, 2010 to Please post your Favorite IRISH FESTIVAL and WHY!

7 Jun 28, 2010

"GEEZ... you wont be needing to know where the best Fests are if you are going to be…"

Siusan O'Rourke & Zig Zeitler replied Jun 26, 2010 to Please post your Favorite IRISH FESTIVAL and WHY!

7 Jun 28, 2010

"AHHH.. I just went on and read all about it.. I would Travel across to the Fest to S…"

Siusan O'Rourke & Zig Zeitler replied Jun 26, 2010 to Please post your Favorite IRISH FESTIVAL and WHY!

7 Jun 28, 2010

"Come on .. I know you all have opinions!"

Siusan O'Rourke & Zig Zeitler replied Jun 25, 2010 to Please post your Favorite IRISH FESTIVAL and WHY!

7 Jun 28, 2010

"WHATS your favorite IRISH BAND.. Hey this is perfect timing..Brewery in Northern Ire…"

Siusan O'Rourke & Zig Zeitler replied Mar 21, 2010 to What's everyone's favorite Irish music group?

260 on Friday
Reply by Tim Caldwell

"THE MOST infectious PUB tune...And its NO NAY NEVER.. NO NEVER NO MORE will I play t…"

Siusan O'Rourke & Zig Zeitler replied Jan 8, 2010 to Single Greatest Pub song ever?

94 Apr 18, 2010
Reply by Kees a.k.a. Tinwhistle

RSS

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service