liveIreland

Irish Internet Radio and TV from Dublin, Ireland.

Vadakin's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"The problem is, the Protestant faith was pushed onto the Irish by the English. Masse…"

Vadakin replied Mar 9, 2008 to What can anyone tell me about the current culture and situation in Ireland as a whole?

31 Nov 6, 2008
Reply by Kerry

"The religion itself had nothing to do with it. It was those within the religion that…"

Vadakin replied Mar 6, 2008 to What can anyone tell me about the current culture and situation in Ireland as a whole?

31 Nov 6, 2008
Reply by Kerry

"It's a little known fact among Irish people today, that for all our talk of Catholic…"

Vadakin replied Mar 4, 2008 to What can anyone tell me about the current culture and situation in Ireland as a whole?

31 Nov 6, 2008
Reply by Kerry

"Just to correct something that someone said earlier...the national sport of Ireland…"

Vadakin replied Mar 4, 2008 to What can anyone tell me about the current culture and situation in Ireland as a whole?

31 Nov 6, 2008
Reply by Kerry

"Again I disagree. I think you've been blinded by Palpatine's manipulations. the Jed…"

Vadakin replied Mar 2, 2008 to What faction in Star Wars is most like the Irish?

7 Mar 2, 2008
Reply by C. Ford

"I strongly disagree. The Empire wasn't about defending the galaxy, it was about oppr…"

Vadakin replied Feb 25, 2008 to What faction in Star Wars is most like the Irish?

7 Mar 2, 2008
Reply by C. Ford

"I'd actually say we're a combination of the Republic, the Rebel Alliance, the Jedi a…"

Vadakin replied Feb 24, 2008 to What faction in Star Wars is most like the Irish?

7 Mar 2, 2008
Reply by C. Ford

RSS

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service