liveIreland

Irish Internet Radio and TV from Dublin, Ireland.

Gregory's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"As of today over 500 members!!!"

Gregory replied Jan 25, 2008 to Congratulations, LiveIreland..!

16 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Dimitris K.

"You are right Bill, Alex is learning more everyday about Irish history. Me too. The…"

Gregory replied Dec 13, 2007 to What can anyone tell me about the current culture and situation in Ireland as a whole?

31 Nov 6, 2008
Reply by Kerry

"Hmmm how religious the Irish are...there is this little known Irish religious leader…"

Gregory replied Dec 12, 2007 to What can anyone tell me about the current culture and situation in Ireland as a whole?

31 Nov 6, 2008
Reply by Kerry

"Yes the north is still under British rule. The issue has not been resolved,,,because…"

Gregory replied Dec 11, 2007 to What can anyone tell me about the current culture and situation in Ireland as a whole?

31 Nov 6, 2008
Reply by Kerry

"Your shillelagh looks just like my Grampa's walking stick. Yes you are right about t…"

Gregory replied Dec 11, 2007 to What can anyone tell me about the current culture and situation in Ireland as a whole?

31 Nov 6, 2008
Reply by Kerry

"actually the shillelagh would be more like a cane than the Japanese staff. Like a wa…"

Gregory replied Dec 10, 2007 to What can anyone tell me about the current culture and situation in Ireland as a whole?

31 Nov 6, 2008
Reply by Kerry

"Well actually if you go back to the defeat of the Tuath, then you could say that Ire…"

Gregory replied Dec 10, 2007 to What can anyone tell me about the current culture and situation in Ireland as a whole?

31 Nov 6, 2008
Reply by Kerry

"Ireland in general...wow thats a mouthful. Ireland saved civilization from total col…"

Gregory replied Dec 9, 2007 to What can anyone tell me about the current culture and situation in Ireland as a whole?

31 Nov 6, 2008
Reply by Kerry

RSS

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service