liveIreland

Irish Internet Radio and TV from Dublin, Ireland.

C. Ford's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you, everyone! You've had so many great suggestions. I'll add that I have alwa…"

C. Ford replied May 26, 2010 to What's everyone's favorite Irish music group?

260 on Friday
Reply by Tim Caldwell

"Anybody got ideas? Alex and I want help, please!!!!"

C. Ford replied Sep 5, 2009 to Irish Humor

5 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by Alexandre Boulet

"Victory to the Irish! We're unifying in yet another way! Thanks everyone for the gre…"

C. Ford replied Jul 5, 2009 to Congratulations, LiveIreland..!

16 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Dimitris K.

"Ouch. They say all Irish songs are about loving, longing or losing; I think the last…"

C. Ford replied Jul 5, 2009 to Beautiful Irish Poem

414 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Nancy Craft

"Thanks to everyone for posting all of these artists; you all have provided some grea…"

C. Ford replied May 12, 2009 to What's everyone's favorite Irish music group?

260 on Friday
Reply by Tim Caldwell

"Maria, look up Bata. I can't remember the whole longer name, but Bata the martial ar…"

C. Ford replied Oct 9, 2008 to What can anyone tell me about the current culture and situation in Ireland as a whole?

31 Nov 6, 2008
Reply by Kerry

"Mainstream is rarely right; they are too interested in what a few people say is cool…"

C. Ford replied Oct 7, 2008 to What's everyone's favorite Irish music group?

260 on Friday
Reply by Tim Caldwell

"I guess we just take different sides. Anyway, I would always stand for Eirinn, wheth…"

C. Ford replied Mar 2, 2008 to What faction in Star Wars is most like the Irish?

7 Mar 2, 2008
Reply by C. Ford

"Okay, thanks for pointing all of this out. I really appreciate an in-depth discussio…"

C. Ford replied Feb 25, 2008 to What faction in Star Wars is most like the Irish?

7 Mar 2, 2008
Reply by C. Ford

"P.S. I would also add that the Empire never invaded anyone. They were focused on kee…"

C. Ford replied Feb 24, 2008 to What faction in Star Wars is most like the Irish?

7 Mar 2, 2008
Reply by C. Ford

RSS

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service