liveIreland

Irish Internet Radio and TV from Dublin, Ireland.

liveIreland News Update (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

liveIreland on Second Life

Yes, We succumed to the unreal, but the studio will look even better than in real life. We're beside O'Connel Bridge and broadcast live i…

Started by Daithi Locha

19 Oct 27, 2008
Reply by VicariousLee

My liveIreland Updates

New starting today February 11th Mass up-loader for your photos and music. Now you can bulk upload photos and music instead of individual…

Started by Daithi Locha

9 Jun 15, 2008
Reply by Deragon Pierre

Testing twitterFeed

I'll explain later! D. :)

Started by Daithi Locha

0 Jun 3, 2008

liveIreland mobile now on FlyTunes!!!

liveIreland and FlyTunes have teamed up to bring you the world's largest Irish Internet Station to the Ipod and Ipod touch. An all Irish ex…

Started by Daithi Locha

3 Apr 9, 2008
Reply by Daithi Locha

Dublin Secondlife meet up?

A couple of pints in the Blarney stone followed by a trip to the liveIreland Studios? Might be a good idea.

Started by Daithi Locha

1 Mar 29, 2008
Reply by James

liveIreland now on Itunes Radio

We we're the first Irish radio station to put Irish podcasts on the map but did you know that we're the first and only Irish station to lis…

Started by Daithi Locha

2 Feb 8, 2008
Reply by Javarunner

liveIreland Tweaks

Stuff in the Pipeline: Gadgets for My.LiveIreland A module which will let you install Ilike, Quote of the day, Super Mario etc etc. Deploy…

Started by Daithi Locha

0 Nov 29, 2007

liveIreland Social Network Suggestions

We're launching on Thursday 15th as planed with live shows from our studios in Temple Bar. If you have any suggestions for the new network…

Started by Daithi Locha

2 Nov 15, 2007
Reply by Daithi Locha

liveireland goes live with Nokia

26th Oct 07. Nokia Europe has now integrated liveIreland Ch1 and 2 to their latest mobile software platforms which will enable Nokia users…

Started by Daithi Locha

1 Oct 28, 2007
Reply by Daithi

RSS

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service