liveIreland

Irish Internet Radio and TV from Dublin, Ireland.

liveIreland Listeners (254)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

REVENUE FOR EIRE...Ease Citizenship Requirements!

My Name is Timothy Taffe, my son is Timothy Taffe, my grandson is Timothy Taffe..pretty Irish huh.? I live in Iowa USA, my Dad Edward Josep…

Started by Timothy Edward Taffe

0 Mar 17, 2011

Why the destruction of our ancient monuments ?

With the recent construction of the highway through the Tara-Skyrne valley, and the destruction of Rath Lugh, and allowing a farmer in Ding…

Started by Eadhmonn Ua Cuinn

0 Mar 1, 2011

Beautiful Irish Poem

Song by Thomas Moore the greatest Irish lyrist born Dublin, 1779 - died 1852 Have you not seen the timid tear Steal trembling from mine ey…

Started by Lisa

414 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Nancy Craft

The Spirit Of Ireland......

Once the St . Lawrence seaway finallygives up her dead we'll all knowOf the Spirit of Irelands demisewhere the cold waters flowA frieghters…

Started by eddie fisher

0 Feb 3, 2011

looking for title/artist info

There is a song played on LiveIreland 2 that I have been trying to find out the name and artist but I never seem to catch it when the DJ me…

Started by Bren Hill

0 Jan 15, 2011

First Trip

I will make my first to Ireland (Dublin) in March 2011. It is a business trip so most of my days will be in meetings. My available free tim…

Started by Gary

4 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Gary Henderson

Similarity of Persian folk music and Celtic music

When anyone asks me about Celtic folk music I usually answer that it's somewhere between Persian folk music and American Bluegrass. Almost…

Started by Gerry Charette

4 Dec 30, 2010
Reply by Holger Rosendahl

1969 t0 1973 troubles in n. ireland.

was any one in  Derry in72 i was in local swimming baths on blood y sunday approx 200 yds from bogside . i also had the honour of an apperi…

Started by philip anthony lawrence

2 Dec 24, 2010
Reply by brendan mc nulty

The Hill of Tara

Recently the Hill of Tara has been under seige due to the motorway invasion. I was there and am appalled by what is happening there. I want…

Started by Kathleen Horner

38 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by Alexandre Boulet

You are like oldy stations in USA

I like all your music but you repeat too many songs that I hear every day.LiveIreland 1 plays more tradional music but they don't repeat so…

Started by Paul H. Trask

3 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by Paul H. Trask

RSS

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service