liveIreland

Irish Internet Radio and TV from Dublin, Ireland.

liveIreland Listeners (254)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ellis Kennedy's music

Does anyone know where to get a hold of CD's from Ellis Kennedy here in the United States? I've heard a couple tracks from her on here and…

Started by Caitríona Grásta

6 Jul 19, 2011
Reply by Bill Margeson

Playlist

Is it me or my age? I would love to be able to have a playlist of music played, is it available on the site? Tony

Started by Anthony O' Neill

6 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by Margaret Walsh

Recommend Books

Hello looking for a readable book on the following: The Fenian Brotherhood Michael Davitt Charles Stewart Parnell The Gaelic League I am…

0 Jun 15, 2011

Dervish playlist

Hello Dervish One request please, love your music and go to many of your concerts and I am looking forward to seeing you at Ely shortly. Ho…

0 Jun 15, 2011

Know any good bodhrán jokes? or Stories?

Customer: I'd like to buy a guitar, please. Shop Assistant: You're a bodhrán player, aren't you? Customer: Ah, How did you know that? Shop…

Started by Kevin Räihälä

4 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Kai Aulean

Mayor Bloomberg comments in New York about the Irish.

http://www.independent.ie/national-news/new-york-mayor-sorry-for-drunken-irish-joke-2537336.html I think we've gone beyond the PC nut bri…

Started by Daithi Locha

8 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Edmond J. (Skip) O'Neill

I don't have a drop of Irish blood in me but....

Your people and kind and generous.  Your country is beautiful.  I never saw so many people with red hair.  Nor people with black hair with…

Started by Paul H. Trask

0 Mar 25, 2011

Just joined

Hiya folks,   Found this site by accident and am quite impressed with it. Music is my big passion and would love to talk to people about th…

Started by Maurice Nyman

0 Mar 23, 2011

song que

Is there a list of the songs just played (for example last 10 played) anywhere. Many times I hear a song I like but miss the name and then…

Started by Daniel Brown

0 Mar 18, 2011

GREETINGS, LIVEIRELAND!

I had your special on all night last night and I played it all day until the computer cut off the feed.  I hope you all are enjoying the fe…

Started by Richard J. Clifford

0 Mar 17, 2011

RSS

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service