liveIreland

Irish Internet Radio and TV from Dublin, Ireland.

liveIreland Listeners (254)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Live Ireland????

I sitting here in America listening to the lovely music and the young lady comes on between songs and says that it is Little Christmas toda…

Started by Daniel Brown

0 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by Daniel Brown

Anyone read book "The Ghosts of Duffy's Cut" ?

I read the book a few months ago and just recently visited the Lancaster, PA area where the railroad incident occurred. The on-going Duffy’…

Started by Bernard Keilty

6 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by Bernard Keilty

Irish American Football League

Does anyone have any information in regards to the Irish American football league? I am interested in coaching and would love to hear a sho…

Started by Patrick Rice

2 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Patrick Rice

Are Traditional Ceili's still held ????

Going back as far as 1959, when traditional Ceili's were held in 4 Boros of New York City and great musicians were available, for the Counc…

Started by Eadhmonn Ua Cuinn

4 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Daniel Watkins

Book Report: The Ghosts of Duffy's Cut

I wanted to add a book report for "The Ghosts of Duffy's Cut" as the Amtrak Railroad in PA has halted all further archeological digging alo…

Started by Bernard Keilty

0 Jan 12, 2012

Friends

My grandfather on my father's side was born in Cork and my grandfather on my mother's side was born in Scotland. What comes through in me i…

Started by Peter Ralph Browne

0 Jan 7, 2012

good pub in Dublin

Coming over from NZ for a few days in early Jan any sugestions of good music pubs in Dublin? I suspect there will be plenty but local knowl…

Started by Dan Lynch

2 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by Dan Lynch

History of the O'Neill family surname..

The history of the O'Neills could fill volumes such has been their influence on Irish history and culture. The O'Neills are most associated…

Started by Tricia Duffy

2 Nov 27, 2011
Reply by Ronald Erick

Fleadh Cheoil 2011

For those traditional music lovers who went to visit Cavan, how did you find the fleadh??

Started by Conor Hegarty

2 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Niamh

How did you spend St.Patricks Day?

Tell me how you enjoyed the day?

Started by Eimear McCormack

13 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Michael Shooner

RSS

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service