liveIreland

Irish Internet Radio and TV from Dublin, Ireland.

liveIreland Listeners (256)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lá Fhéile Pádraig Sona Duit

Lá Fhéile Pádraig Sona Duit! Happy St. Patricks Day to all my friends at LiveIreland! And remember - Drink responsibly! - aw heck, have a b…

Started by Robert Brady

4 Mar 15, 2008
Reply by Alexandre Boulet

"Top o' the morning"

The Dawning of the Year by Mary Elizabeth Blake If you ever wondered where "Top o' the morning" came from, here it is: T'anam chun Dia! bu…

Started by Lisa

10 Mar 12, 2008
Reply by Deragon Pierre

A Celebration of Life on St. Patrick's Day

Please see my profile for background on this discussion. I want to make this the best send off for my greatest friend, my lover and my soul…

Started by Denise

1 Mar 11, 2008
Reply by Robert Brady

More Beautiful Irish thoughts...

The red rose whispers of passion, And the white rose breathes of love; O, the red rose is a falcon, And the white rose is a dove. But I sen…

Started by Lisa

0 Mar 6, 2008

What faction in Star Wars is most like the Irish?

I am interested if anyone with experience in Irish culture could answer a rather odd question for me. I am a big sci-fi fan, and I am wonde…

Started by C. Ford

7 Mar 2, 2008
Reply by C. Ford

photo

bonjour je ne parle pas la langue de ce merveilleux pays qu'est l IRLANDE et cela apres une vingtaine de voyage dans ce paradis. malheureus…

Started by laurence

8 Mar 1, 2008
Reply by laurence

Help identifying song

Hello everyone - I hope that one of you can help me identify this song. I no longer have the original version with the name and I would lov…

Started by jbrigham

3 Feb 29, 2008
Reply by Robert Brady

A Short Poem full of meaning

Wishing you always - Walls for the wind And a rood for rain And tea beside the fire. Laughter to cheer you, And those you love near you, An…

Started by Lisa

5 Feb 25, 2008
Reply by Rodrigo Bitencourt Monteiro

Attention Gaelic Group Members

Just wanted to make sure all of you check your mail boxes from time to time as I will be sending blanket meassages to the entire group when…

Started by Robert Brady

0 Feb 24, 2008

Her Refrain

Her Refrain "Do you love me?" she said, when the skies were blue, And we walked were the stream through the branches glistened; And I told…

Started by Lisa

1 Feb 23, 2008
Reply by Alexandre Boulet

RSS

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service