liveIreland

Irish Internet Radio and TV from Dublin, Ireland.

liveIreland Listeners (254)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Up Kerry - Up Cork! Rugby Stickers

Recently, I was traveling in Ireland and saw these "Up Kerry!" or "Up Cork!" rugby stickers in alot of the cars. But no one seemed to carry…

Started by Jared

5 May 22, 2008
Reply by Jackie Sheehan

Padraig Pearse - Forgotten or not?

During two long visits to Dublin, I was kinda amazed that very few of the Irish I chatted with knew much about Padraig Pearse, the incredib…

Started by Frank Daub

1 May 11, 2008
Reply by Quig

Weddings & Marriages--Pondering Both

What is it about weddings that propel vendors to inflate their prices, families to go to war over the most inane things, and the bride and…

Started by Felicia

0 May 8, 2008

fellow irish men and women i need your help!!!

Hi everyone my name is michael, im in my final few weeks at university of ulster in ireland and i really need all your help!!!!! I have ma…

Started by Michael

0 Apr 17, 2008

looking for cds/dvds/documents/fly fishing places in ireland

hi i was on line radio and i could hear somethind with " dunne celtic rock part2" tel me please where i can purchase the cd/dvd . thanks. i…

Started by malko

9 Apr 17, 2008
Reply by Felicia

I want to visit Ireland!

I have been longing to visit the Emerald Isle for quite a while. Does anyone want to donate a trip for my wife and me? Just kidding, we are…

Started by HanSolo

6 Apr 5, 2008
Reply by Meep

MUSICIANS AND IMMIGRATION TO IRELAND

I would love to know how difficult or easy it is for someone with Irish roots born in Canada to retire in Ireland. I heard somewhere that I…

Started by WAYNE BATTE

1 Apr 4, 2008
Reply by Felicia

looking for an answer

I saw a shirt someone was wearing, it was a Shamrock Wanderers Football Club. I have tried to find some info on this team to see if it is a…

Started by JT Albrecht

3 Apr 4, 2008
Reply by Gus

Lá Fhéile Pádraig Sona Duit

Lá Fhéile Pádraig Sona Duit! Happy St. Patricks Day to all my friends at LiveIreland! And remember - Drink responsibly! - aw heck, have a b…

Started by Robert Brady

4 Mar 15, 2008
Reply by Alexandre Boulet

"Top o' the morning"

The Dawning of the Year by Mary Elizabeth Blake If you ever wondered where "Top o' the morning" came from, here it is: T'anam chun Dia! bu…

Started by Lisa

10 Mar 12, 2008
Reply by Deragon Pierre

RSS

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service