liveIreland

Irish Internet Radio and TV from Dublin, Ireland.

liveIreland Listeners (257)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

So how's it going today?

It's Friday! I'm at work, wasting a bit of time before I tackle my expense report from this week's trip to San Diego and thinking that Gui…

Started by Ronnie

7 Sep 23, 2008

I need help!!!

Hi guys and gals! I want to share with you that I am getting married on Sept. 27th of this year. I need help coming up with a beautiful rea…

Started by Allison (Allie)

8 Sep 14, 2008
Reply by Lady Jane

How do you.....

How do you communicate here? I see various people leaving comments to others....how do you do that? Or leave a comment or question on the m…

Started by Elaine Strain

19 Sep 14, 2008
Reply by Alexandre Boulet

Dublin SL

Hi everyone! Went over to Dublin SL and registered. I don't have bunches of time to spend there, but it sure looks like fun. I'm not very s…

Started by Elaine Strain

9 Sep 12, 2008
Reply by Felicia

Hi

Hiya everyone, i'm new, i just discovered site tonite, i would be extremely happy if anyone would like a chat x

Started by devilrocks

4 Sep 12, 2008
Reply by devilrocks

2008 UK Songwriting Contest awards "Ceallach" 9 awards

Hello Everyone, I have just received some very exciting news that I just had to share with all of my Live Ireland friends. I have just been…

Started by Ceallach

3 Sep 4, 2008
Reply by Felicia

We're 9 years old next Monday March 17th!

Happy Birthday to us. The way we were: http://web.archive.org/web/19991009042403/http://www.liveireland.com/ I can't believe it!! I need…

Started by Daithi Locha

6 Aug 28, 2008
Reply by Ronnie

the Irish Flag

that meant they have the colors of the Irish flag?

Started by Daniel Rodriguez Nugent

3 Aug 24, 2008
Reply by Daniel Rodriguez Nugent

New, upcoming performer!!

I thought I'd let you all know about a great new musical performer. Julian David Edwards, from Great Britain, has a background in show tun…

Started by Erin

0 Aug 20, 2008

How do you say I LOVE YOU? What's your favorite love songs?

Here are the lyrics to a song that I think says a lot more. How do you say I love you in your language? The song was sung by Sandi Patti…

Started by JoanMarie

4 Aug 11, 2008
Reply by JoanMarie

RSS

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service