liveIreland

Irish Internet Radio and TV from Dublin, Ireland.

liveIreland Listeners (254)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Celtic Tunes

Good to hear traditional music from all cultures. Do not let Globalization make music one dimensional. Keep it going!

Started by Tom Carney

0 Jun 1, 2013

Celtic music from others countries

Hi folks, This is a space to talk about celtic-traditional music from others countries and places. I want to share with you some interesant…

Started by Tittibruni

187 Mar 16, 2013
Reply by eiresonia

Good Morning LiveIreland!

How is everyone on the dark island.  Sorry, good afternoon I should say.  Enjoying this live trad music at my desk.  Is there a link o…

Started by Tim Caldwell

0 Mar 8, 2013

Irish Rebel albums

What would you say,in your opinion is the finest Rebel album?

Started by Maurice Nyman

0 Jan 16, 2013

Music Titles

Is there any way at persent to access music titles as they being played on Channel 1? Thanks and keep up the good work.

Started by Brian Glennon

14 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by Sharon O'Donnell Davis

TRAVEL

HI all I hope everyone is well.. I wanted to let you  all know I am travel agent now and would to make bookings for your trips to Ireland o…

Started by Robert Hodgins

1 Dec 29, 2012
Reply by Alan Fanning

need travel help

going back to Ireland in Nov to celebrate my birthday, questions? Can anyone help! Going from Dublin to maybe carlinsford-then heading to b…

Started by Irishray

1 Dec 29, 2012
Reply by Alan Fanning

membership

thank you for allowing me into your group

Started by j alan

0 Dec 25, 2012

no sound

i have the new windows 8 but have lost live ireland sound.  anybody know how to fix my problem?  i'm in the u.s.

Started by john e herndon

0 Nov 29, 2012

Why do you love Irish Music?

In my case, my love of Irish music goes back to my grandfather, Robert Ramsay, who was convinced that Irish people were gifted and a bit ma…

Started by Duncan McFarlane

5 Nov 25, 2012
Reply by Daniel Friederici

RSS

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service